Jansens Attorneys have over 10 years in debt collecting experience.
We deal with bank contacts, where motor vehicles have been repossessed, as well as personal loans, arranging new monthly payments, or quoting the client a fair settlement, within the jurisdiction of the bank, corporate accounts, and private business/company accounts.
Our Debt Collecting Services Include
- Listing of Default Payers on The Credit Bureau.
- Collection of outstanding Home Loans.
- Faxing of documentation to clients:
- Diarizing of clients files for follow up on payment dates.
- Allocating of payments to clients acounts.
- Typing of all letters to clients and forwarding to clients.
- Issuing of letters to clients, once the accounts are paid in full.
- Dealing with the Credit Bureau, to make sure that the clients name has been cleard on the Credit Bureau, once the account is paid up.