We believe that averting legal conflicts is better than having to settle them in a legal procedure. This is why we actively think along with our clients in planning and executing legal situations from their daily practice. This may concern the establishment, transfer or liquidation of a company. We try to anticipate legal pitfalls. In this way, we take good care of legal matters, we are able to react quickly to legal issues and we can avert legal procedures.
We support and give advice to companies with regard to:
- Choosing the legal form of a company
- Registration of companies, partnerships, subsidiaries, branches, representative offices of local and foreign entities
- Questions on the subject of legal entities or different kinds of partnerships
- Drawing up the necessary organizational documents for a company or a partnership
- Preparing the necessary documents for the changes in the organizational structure of companies
- Liquidation of a company, bankruptcy law and insolvency
- Legal aspects of corporate finance
We aim to provide businesses with legal services that are easily accessible, rapid and usable in the daily practice.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements. Having access to a worldwide network of affiliated law firms, we may deal with contracts which are subject to other laws.
Our commercial law practice deals with a wide variety of legal services, including:
- International trade (sale of goods, agency, distribution and franchise)
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Representing clients in business transactions and negotiations
- Consumer protection
- Product liability issues
- Transport law
- Registration issues connected with trademarks and company names
- Drafting empowering documents – representations,commercial powers of attorneys
- Licenses, permits, registration with tax and other relevant governmental organizations